Login

Baker Dec-13-16th

Home Forums Where’s it snowing now? Baker Dec-13-16th

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

biffwalnuts
    Participant

What are you thinking about next weeks chances are of getting a good dumping in the PNW? Looking to Baker but haven’t booked a room yet trying to keep the options open from SEA-TAC.

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

Hi there. Thanks for writing in to PC. I looked at the long term ensembles which give us an idea of where low pressure will be forming during the week you asked. They show a continued trend for snowfall in the PNW. The operational models (The shorter term) show moisture shunting south over Oregon (models change daily). At this point I would be optimistic but might encourage you to book on Southwest or a carrier that does not incur penalties with flight changes. Could you book last minute based on our POW Cast? Sometimes it’s worth the $$ spent just for epic POW. Regardless of new snow conditions in the PNW are all time right now. Confidence is good for your week but it would be nice to give me another shout out in few days. Please donate for POW.

PCS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.