Login

Best Options for 2/27 – 3/1

Home Forums Where’s it snowing now? Best Options for 2/27 – 3/1

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

BajaSurf
    Participant

Coming from LA and looking for the best options (recent snow or forecast snow) for this coming weekend, Saturday to Monday. I have flights already booked to SLC, but thinking I should pay the extra to change since it’s my one trip for the year.

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

There will be a small system this Saturday morning over the Tetons (4.5 hours from Salt lake) but right now does not look deep (perhaps 2-5). It might put down light snow over the Wasatch as well. Another system moves into the Tetons and drops south over Utah Monday night and Tuesday. This will deliver more snow but might be 3-8 or more? Not huge but worth me watching. I can give you better data as we get closer. YES on moisture but I need to narrow in the amounts.

PCS

BajaSurf
    Participant

Super helpful to have your expert view. I donated a few months ago when I was just a lurker. Thanks!

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

Did you rebook for this weekend? Things look very deep for the Sierra and decent for the Wasatch in our eyes.

Powderchaser Steve

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.