Login

Heading out from PHX, AZ feb. 16-19. Whats my best plan

Home Forums Ask the Powderchaser Heading out from PHX, AZ feb. 16-19. Whats my best plan

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

chico85224@aol.com
    Participant

Looking to put in one full day of drive time about 12-15 hours tops. Thats pretty much CO, UT, WY, southern ID, Tahoe, NM.

Planning on boarding on 17th and 18th just keeping my fingers crossed something hits big, any help as the time comes closer would be much appreciated

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

Hi Brother Chico. Please repost in 5-7 days as we get closer. Next week looks minimal for snow however the following week shows some signals of a possible change. Its a weak signal. Telluride is going to score this weekend and may be a good option for you due to decent conditions shaping up. Please donate to our site if you can as I provide custom forecasts and chases points with the sock $50 donation package. I hate to not answer your pleas for powder

PCS

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

We just posted an epic alert for the Cascades friday and Saturday. Tetons do well Sunday and colorado and utah Monday

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.