Login

Looking to book a trip mid January – where is best for powder?

Home Forums Where’s it snowing now? Looking to book a trip mid January – where is best for powder?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

mfn116
    Participant

Wife just changed jobs and we will have some free time to book a trip January 13-17. We will be flying in so airport proximity is important. Where will we have the best chance for some fresh stuff? Thank you.

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

RIGHT NOW I AM liking most areas from the Sierra through AZ, Southern CO, AZ, and NM. This week will see some 1 foot or more storms for the Sierra. El Nino seems to be showing a more common pattern now. I can’t say for sure on the 13th just yet. Do you need to book now? Where are you flying from? I like the Sierra currently but some storms might favor southern areas. Can you check back with me in 5 days?

Teklogic757
    Participant

Hello!

Sorry to hijack this thread but I wanted to inquire as to the same as the OP. I will be headed *somewhere* out west January 13 – 19 and I need to get on booking this as its 1/5 as of my writing this post! ūüôā

I’ll be coming from Norfolk, Virginia and would appreciate any guidance your powdery-experience can offer!

(Fantastic Website BTW!)

Thanks!

-JC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.