Login

Montana, Wyoming, or Colorado Feb. 9-12

Home Forums Ask the Powderchaser Montana, Wyoming, or Colorado Feb. 9-12

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sal
    Participant

Hey,
    Heading out Feb. 9th-12th. Options are between I-70 corridor of CO and up to Whitefish. Thinking Bozeman and can chase to Targhee/Whitefish is need be. Wandering what you’d suggest. Thanks.

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

I would head to Colorado with ease of access and consider Telluride for Saturday/Sunday. I suspect 6-11 inches. Whitefish will be OK but not deep. It may score 5-7 today. Very cold temps up there by tomorrow. There is a cat skiing operation that I refer folks to if you are interested north of Whitefish. Are you interested? I could hook you up. While WF has more snow than most resorts in the west they may not be the deepest on the next storm. Conditions are good top to bottom. They have had good snow in the past week (Heavy density down low). Also, Jackson is going to score light to moderate snow with cooling trend. Not impressed with any 12 hour dumps. Please donate on the webpage for forecasts. I usually reserve forecasts for donations. Most donate the $50 and get the swag Point 6 socks. You also get custom forecasts all season for that. Thanks for reaching out. PCS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.