Login

Revelstoke feb 17-27

Home Forums Where’s it snowing now? Revelstoke feb 17-27

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mattdonahue18
    Participant

Hello!
    Thanks for all the Forecasting! Just wondering if you have any intell on the forecast for the Colombia’s/Revelstoke area for the next few weeks?? Also can i get a custom forecast for the next 3 weeks? How do i contribute?

–Matthew

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew: It’s a bit tough that far out with the long term models. Currently a ridge is over us for most of next week that looks to break down around February 17th. Low pressure is likely to come into the Pacific Northwest and Sierra in this time frame. I think BC will be in the mix also but hard to pick resorts at this point. The signal is in favor of storms but not specific. High pressure might take over again on the 20th or 21st? Are you already booked? Could you book last minute? Sometimes I suggest SPokane as a hub and chase from there. In the lower 48 I like Salt Lake as a hub. Donations are at Powderchasers.com Donate button at top. For $50 I offer custom forecasts or at least like to spend more time with powderchasers. I don’t however ignore the forums. PCS

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

We will look at this agin in the next 7 days and provide you an update.

PCS

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

Things are looking good for BC, PNW through this weekend! Did you book it?

PCS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.