Login

Where will the powder be March 12-14?

Home Forums Ask the Powderchaser Where will the powder be March 12-14?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Powderchaser 2 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dpolaskey
    Participant

I am looking to go where I can find the best powder. I will be flying from the east and needing to rent a car or use public transportation.

Powderchaser
    Keymaster

Hi there East Coaster. Sorry to hear about the horrible season this year. Models that far out will change but I can tell you my gut. The Sierra is going to get another decent dump next Friday/Saturday. I think that is just before you get to the West? Friday/Saturday storm. That system will also impact the Cascades (Could be decent) but my confidence is less at this point. Models beyond the 12th are flip flopping. Somewhere in the Rockies will get the leftovers from the CA storm. Most likely Utah or southern Colorado would be best guesses. Can you repost in a few days and I will look again? Did you book flights? If you flew to Salt Lake you could chase to Tahoe in 7 hours and work your way back to the Rockies. You would need to get in SLC Thursday to make the Friday/Saturday storm. Please consider a donation for out hard work. We do not make any revenue on the site. Let us know what you decide to do?

Powderchaser Steve

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.